Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chrstmas tree....

Since Tina shared Krista's experience with the tree, I thought I'd share Kaitlyn's.

I've been asking her periodically what she wants for Christmas. She replies with the same answer every time.

A: What do you want for Christmas, Kait?
K: Um...a Christmas tree. And presents.

So we were getting ready to set up our artificial tree on Saturday. We got the box out of the closet, and took it to the living room. Kait sat down beside it, with a huge smile, and started talking about it.

K: Hey mom, what is in this box?
A: I don't know, what is it?
K: I don't know. It has a picture of a Tree on it.
A: So what do you think is in it?
K: I don't know....
A: What do you want for Christmas Kait?
K: A Christmas tree. And presents.
A: So what do you think is in there?
K: I don't know, some candy maybe?

So we got out our video camera that we just got this year. We never get any good videos, mainly because we never remember to get it out. We thought that this would be an adorable video. However, as soon as Kait saw the camera, she immediately stopped being cute. She no longer even knew what the picture was on the side of the box. *sigh* One of these days, we'll get a good video.

Also....I got the commercial of the Air and Space Museum. I haven't seen it on tv....but here it is! Kaitlyn is in it!

2 comments:

  1. My little niece is famous! You looked so cute Kaitybugs! The next time I see you, I want your autograph and I won't take no for an answer.

    Love, Super Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just might get it. If you're lucky.

    ReplyDelete